FAFSA Night Open House – Hillcrest High
February 26, 2014
6:00 PM to 8:00 PM
For more information and to register please visit: https://blog.uheaa.org/events
Need money for college? The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the key to obtaining federal financial aid to help you pay for college (grants, work-study, student loans).
Come to any of UHEAA’s FAFSA Nights going on throughout the entire state of Utah (February through March 2014) for free professional help filling out and submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
- Your most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: You may be able to transfer your federal tax return information into your FAFSA using the IRS Data Retrieval Tool.)
- Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
- Records of untaxed income (if applicable)
- A Federal Student Aid PIN to sign electronically. (If you do not already have one, visit www.pin.ed.gov to obtain one.)
Enter to win one of four $500 scholarships! Find out how by attending a FAFSA Night or going to http://facebook.com/uheaa and clicking the “Scholarship” tab.
To see flyer of all February events click here: Feb_events